I am not going to sugar coat things and sound like things do not phase me and that I do not feel. So I am going to be real and truthful here….
Grad Party is complete. Today I completed the last banner and packed my tool box. There is nothing left to do until party day. I have some things to assemble and then the decorating. I am a bit nervous and have that queasy stomach feeling. Why?
1. This is the first out-of-state party I am doing.
2. It is such a big party for a really important family in my family’s life. (The graduate was a ring bearer in my wedding, so was his brother and his dad a groomsman and his mom a bridesmaid, that can sum up who they are to us… they all HAD to be in our wedding, they are that dear to us and we vacation together!)
3. I am an anal perfectionist and I suffer from some OCD tendencies.
4. I am so excited about all of it.
5. I just want it to be perfect for Coleman and his friends to have such a great time!
I am ready to do the party, I cannot wait to decorate. I am looking forward to the beverage I will sip on afterwards 🙂
Well until party day……
Have a blessed week!